Representative Legal Matters
- Represented HP, Inc. in the reorganization of its real estate portfolio in EMEA, involving the disposition of 900+ sites worldwide.
- Advised Al Faisal Holding from Qatar on the purchase of the luxury hotels Grand Hyatt Berlin (five-star hotel with 342 rooms) and Maritim Hotel (four-star hotel with 505 rooms) in Berlin.
- Assisted Evonik with the real estate aspects of the sale of its methacrylate business and the subsequent split and allocation of the production and business sites.
- Advised Michael Kors on its lease portfolio in Germany.
- Advised Spotify on the lease of its headquarter in Berlin, Germany.
- Advised EdgeConneX with its data center leases in Germany.
- Advised a Ukrainian investor on the acquisition of the office building Unico in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
M&A and Corporate
- Advised the Swiss real estate investor Infrareal AG on the acquisition of a pharmaceutical production site in Germany.
- Advised Swiss technology group Feintool AG on the sale of its subsidiary IMA Automation Amberg GmbH to the automotive supplier Preh GmbH.
- Advised an investor on the acquisition of three 30 MW wind farms and an electric power transformation substation in Germany.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Deutscher Anwaltverein (DAV) - Member
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Berlin - Member
- Germany (2010)
- Higher Regional Court Hamburg (Assessor Exam, with distinction) (2010)
- University of Hamburg (Dr. jur., magna cum laude) (2010)
- University of Hamburg (Referendar Exam, with distinction) (2005)
- University of Toulouse (Maîtrise en droit International and Commercial Law) (2002)
Numerous presentations in seminars and in-house workshops on real estate and corporate law topics.
Brexit and its opportunities for SA real estate investments in Germany, Without Prejudice, February 2017
Unilaterally binding acknowledgements of debt (Die einseitig verpflichtende Schuldzusage), Doctoral thesis, August 2010
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Alexander Wolff, Dr. Oliver Socher, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.