Auriane Wessels practices in the Merger & Acquisitions practice group of Baker McKenzie in Paris since 2016.
Auriane Wessels joined the Paris office of Baker McKenzie as a trainee lawyer in January 2016 and completed a six-month internship in the Frankfurt office of Baker McKenzie from July to December 2016.
She was seconded to the Frankfurt office of Baker McKenzie as part of the Associate Training Program from September to December 2019. She was attached to the Merger & Acquisitions practice group where she worked on an international acquisition transaction.
Before joining Baker McKenzie, Auriane Wessels also worked in international law firms in Paris and Germany (Cologne).
Auriane Wessels' practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions and corporate matters.
She advises French, German and foreign clients, both industrial companies and investment funds, on all types of M&A and private equity transactions, as well as domestic and cross-border corporate reorganizations and general corporate law.
Auriane is a member of the German Desk of Baker McKenzie.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- French-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- France (2018)
- Paris Bar School (C.A.P.A.) (2017)
- Panthéon-Sorbonne University - Paris 1 (Master in Business Law and Economics) (2014)
- University of Cologne (LL.M. Business Law) (2014)
- Panthéon-Sorbonne University - Paris 1 (Master in Business Law) (2013)
- Panthéon-Sorbonne University - Paris 1 (Law Degree in Private Law) (2012)
- Co-author, "French and German contractual performances in times of COVID-19," Baker & McKenzie M&A Alert, April 2020