Niraj is an associate in the corporate team in Baker McKenzie's London office. Niraj is a member of the Firm's Mergers & Acquisitions practice group and has previously spent six months on secondment to the Firm's Tokyo office.
Niraj has experience in cross-border private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate reorganisations, private equity and infrastructure transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a global offshore wind developer on its entry into the nascent Japanese market.
- Advised SUEZ in relation to the carve-out aspects of its USD 3.4 billion acquisition of GE Water.
- Advised an infrastructure investor on its acquisition of a European telecommunications asset.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society England & Wales - Member
- England & Wales (2019)
- BPP Law School (LPC) (2017)
- BPP Law School (GDL) (2016)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (BSc Government) (2015)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.