Maria Camila is an associate at the Mergers & Acquisitions practice group of Baker McKenzie’s Bogota office. Prior to joining the team, she was part of the Banking and Finance team of the Firm for more than two years. She has experience in corporate and financial law, as well as in M&A and financial transactions.
Maria Camila graduated from Universidad de Los Andes as lawyer with two minors in business administration and has post-graduate studies in Finance from the same university.
- Colombia (2019)
- Universidad de los Andes, Colombia (Finance Post-Graduate Studies) (2022)
- Columbia Law School, United States (Business Law Program) (2019)
- Universidad de los Andes, Colombia (J.D.) (2019)
- Universidad de los Andes, Colombia (Minor in entrepreneurship) (2019)
- Universidad de los Andes, Colombia (Minor in management) (2019)
- A mejor alternativa para financiar una transacción M&A, mayo, 2022
- Un marco adecuado para las empresas en transición, enero, 2021