Maria Camila Vargas is a lawyer with two minors in business from the University of Los Andes and has been linked as a junior associate to the Banking & Finance group at Baker Mckenzie Bogota since 2019.
Maria Camila counts with experience in financial transactions, particularly project finance. She has also worked in financial contracts, regulatory issues and capital markets.
- Colombia (2019)
- Columbia Law School (Business Law Program) (2019)
- University of Los Andes (Law Degree) (2019)
- University of Los Andes (Minor in Entrepreneurship) (2019)
- University of Los Andes (Minor in Management) (2019)
- Yale University (Financial Markets) (2018)
- University of Los Andes (International Business Law) (2017)
Baker & McKenzie S.A.S., is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein