Anne van den Dorpel is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Corporate Practice Group in Amsterdam and specializes in local and cross-border M&A transactions.
Anne focuses on mergers and acquisitions, including corporate takeovers, joint ventures and other alliances, for private equity and strategic parties. Her work revolves around due diligence and drafting transaction documentation. The clients she assists on a daily basis include financial sponsors and private and publicly traded companies.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised AFRY on the acquisition of all shares in BLIX Consultancy B.V.
- Advised SCG Chemicals on the acquisition of a majority interest in Kras Recycling.
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2022)
- University of Amsterdam (2021)
- Universidad Torcuato Di Tella (2018)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.