Jacob is an associate in the corporate team based in London. He trained at the Firm and has completed secondments with bp and Kantar.
Jacob is also the London Private Equity and Investment Funds team's pro bono coordinator and holds an LLM in International Human Rights Law & Practice.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Accenture on its acquisition of a London-based carbon emissions consultancy
- Advised Kantar on the carve-out sales of its global Public consulting, Reputational Intelligence and Healthcare analytics businesses
- Advised CoreMedia on its acquisition of the BySide Group, a Portuguese and Brazilian marketing and sales consultancy
- Advised FSN Capital IV funds on the sale of the EET Group, a multinational electronic goods reseller.
- Advised Devolver Digital on its acquisition of a multinational games developer
- Advised New Mountain Capital on its USD 2.3 billion spinoff acquisition of PerkinElmer’s applied sciences, food and enterprise services business
- Advised Fiera Infrastructure on their acquisition of Wightlink, the Isle of Wight's leading ferry operator
- Advised GSK on the creation of their USD 49 billion global consumer healthcare joint venture (Haleon) with Pfizer
- Advised MUFG on their AUD 2.9 billion acquisition of the entire global asset management arm of Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Highly Commended for the LawWorks Junior Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year 2019
- York Award Entrepreneur of the Year 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England and Wales
- British Private Equity & Venture Capital Association
- England & Wales (2020)
- BPP University Law School (Master of Laws in Commercial Legal Practice) (2018)
- University of York (Master of Laws in International Human Rights Law & Practice) (2017)
- University of York (Bachelor of Laws) (2016)