Irlanda's practice focuses on acquisition and reorganization of companies and corporate groups, shares and assets acquisitions, due diligence of companies Corporate and commercial legal advise to ongoing operations and corporate governance. Project management coordinating all areas of the due diligence process and commercial contracts for Mexican established businesses. Irlanda represents several multinational companies with presence in Mexico.
Representative Legal Matters
- Lead Mexican counsel of multinational clients such as Electrolux, Brunswick and Cummins.
- Lead counsel in Mexico on the global restructuring of and Cummins and local reorganization.
- Lead counsel in the negotiation, settlement and reorganization of one of the largest local business in the region.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Corporate Attorneys (ANADE) - Member
- American Bar Association - International Section
- Mexico (1997)
- Panamerican Institute of High Management of Business (Post Graduate Studies High Management of Business) (2001)
- Universidad Autonoma de Ciudad Juárez (Master's Degree Corporate Law) (2001)
- University Autonoma de Ciudad, Juarez (Law Degree summa cum laude) (1997)
- Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua (Business Administration) (1989)