Ken Tomura is a member of the Firm’s Tax & Transfer Pricing group in Tokyo. He co-authored Legal and Taxation Matters concerning Trading of Contaminated Land in 2009 and A Strategic Manual for Creditors in Bankruptcy Proceedings in 2010. Mr. Tomura worked for a major accounting firm before he joined Baker McKenzie.
Representative Legal Matters
- Provided tax advice in relation to mergers and acquisitions.
- Conducted a tax due diligence.
- Conducted a share evaluation for an unlisted company.
- Provided tax advice in relation to a group restructuring.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tokyo Certified Public Tax Accountants Association
- Licensed Tax Attorney (Zeirishi)~Japan (2005)
- Dokkyo University (B.A. Economics) (2002)
Co-author, A Strategic Manual for Creditors in Bankruptcy Proceedings, Nikkei Publishing Inc., January 2010
Co-author, Legal and Taxation Matters concerning Trading of Contaminated Land, Chuokeizai-sha, June 2009