Baker & McKenzie Services Limited
Vicky is a senior associate and professional support lawyer in the Pensions Department. She qualified in 2006, and joined the Firm in 2010. She is a member of the Association of Pensions Lawyers.
Vicky advises both employers and trustees and has particular expertise in legal knowledge management, given her dual role as a Professional Support Lawyer. Vicky advises on all aspects of UK pensions law, with a particular focus on funding matters, scheme mergers, wind-ups and liability management.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for the trustees of a large defined benefit pension scheme in relation to a bulk annuity contract.
- Assisted in relation to a sectionalised DB and DC scheme merger.
- Acted for several sets of trustees in connection with the winding-up and termination of their defined benefit pension schemes.
- Advised both employers and trustees with regards to closing their defined benefit pension plans to future accrual and the impact of "salary link" issues.
- Advised in relation to various pensions disputes with the Pensions Ombudsman.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2006)
- Nottingham Law School (GDL) (2004)
- Nottingham Law School (LPC) (2004)
- University of Cambridge (Modern and Medieval Languages) (2002)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.