Łukasz Targoszyński is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Warsaw office. He has notable experience in commercial law matters, with special regard to M&A transactions, reorganizations, day-to-day corporate maintenance, as well as commercial and corporate litigation. He is also experienced in matters relating to gambling law and European Union law.
Łukasz is also actively working as a pro bono counsel, with most notable experience in advising Jan Karski Educational Foundation and its sister-foundation in Poland, Fundacja Edukacyjna Jana Karskiego.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising the Association of Business Services Leaders (ABSL), a leading branch organization representing modern business services sector in Poland, on their day-to-day activity.
- Assisted Amplifon in a joint-venture transaction related to its entry into the Polish market, and further legal assistance in connection with the acquisition of the majority stake.
- Advised Casino Polonia-Wroclaw on regulatory matters as well as administrative, civil and investment arbitration proceedings.
- Assisting Farmak JSC in the acquisition of Polish pharmaceutical group NordFarm and post-closing matters.
- Advising a big investment fund company in connection with the global reorganization of its capital group.
- Advised Greenyard N.V. in the acquisition of Mykogen Group.
- Advised a global client in the food industry on its acquisition of a well-known food brand in Poland, as well as with opening of a shared service center in Poland.
- Advised a Finnish multinational consumer electronics company on global reorganization and other corporate matters.
- Assisted Olympic Entertainment Group in day-to-day corporate maintenance of its Polish subsidiaries.
- Assisted SPX Corporation in the preparation and negotiation of agreements for the construction of the company's factory in Bydgoszcz, and in relocating the current factories from Denmark and Germany.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar Association
- Poland (2017)
- Warsaw University (Master of Laws with Honors) (2013)