Łukasz Targoszyński is a senior associate in Baker McKenzie's Warsaw office. He has notable experience in commercial law matters, with special regard to M&A, private equity and joint venture transactions, reorganizations, day-to-day corporate maintenance, as well as commercial and corporate litigation. He is also experienced in matters relating to international expansion.
Łukasz Targoszyński focuses his practice on civil and commercial law, specializing in mergers and acquisitions, private equity and joint venture transactions, particularly in food, manufacturing, and consumer goods sectors. Łukasz has successfully led a number of complex domestic and cross-border projects and is also highly experienced in corporate reorganizations, as well as in international expansion.
Representative Legal Matters
- Baltisse – Advised Baltisse on the purchase of Polflam sp. z o.o., leading producer of fire resistant glass in Poland, from Syntaxis Capital and the founders.
- Greenyard - Advised Greenyard on the acquisition of Mykogen Group, leading mushroom substrate group, from Abris Capital.
- CS Group – Advised on the sale of a stake in CS Group, a leading SME online marketing services provider, to Innova Capital.
- Hunter Douglas Inc. – Advised on acquisition of 70% share of Akant sp. z o.o., a leading Polish supplier of custom window coverings.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar Association
- Poland (2017)
- Warsaw University (Master of Laws with Honors) (2013)
Baker McKenzie Krzyżowski i Wspólnicy Spółka Komandytowa