Łukasz Targoszyński is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Warsaw office. Łukasz has successfully led a number of complex domestic and cross-border transactions, including in particular for the private equity funds and industry clients. He is recommended as a Rising Star by Legal 500.
Łukasz Targoszyński focuses his practice on civil and commercial law, specializing in mergers and acquisitions, private equity and joint venture transactions, particularly in food, manufacturing, and consumer goods sectors. He is also highly experienced in corporate reorganizations, as well as in other matters related to day-to-day legal maintenance of the companies, often being also a first-contract lawyer for his clients. He is also seasoned in assisting clients in their international expansion. Łukasz is also advising insurers on W&I insurance.
Representative Legal Matters
- Baltisse – Advised on the acquisition of Polflam, leading producer of fire resistant glass in Poland, from Syntaxis Capital and the founders.
- CS Group – Advised on the sale of a stake in CS Group, a leading SME online marketing services provider, to Innova Capital.
- De Heus Animal Nutrition – Advised on the acquisition of Golpasz, one of the leading Polish animal feed players, from Resource Partners.
- Enterprise Investors - Advised on the acquisition of a majority stake in Snap Outdoor, a distributor of mountaineering and climbing equipment, which also owns 8a.pl domain, Poland’s most popular e-store dedicated to active tourism and mountain sports.
- Greenyard – Advised on the acquisition of Mykogen Group, leading mushroom substrate group, from Abris Capital.
- Hunter Douglas Inc. – Advised on acquisition of 74% of the shares in Droma - Sunshade Experts, a leading Polish supplier of sun shade solutions.
- SPIE Central Europe – Advised on acquisition of the shares in Stangl Technik, a leading player in Poland and the Czech Republic for mechanical and electrical building technology installation services, from Polish-based private equity firm Avallon MBO Fund and Czech-based private equity firm Genesis Capital.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar Association
- Poland (2017)
- Warsaw University (Master of Laws, with Honors) (2013)
Baker McKenzie Krzyżowski i Wspólnicy Spółka Komandytowa