Jieun Tak is a member of Baker McKenzie’s North American Transactional Group and is based in New York.
Jieun began her legal career as a summer associate in the Firm’s New York office. Prior to law school, she was the Assistant to the Chilean Ambassador to the United States.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Unilever on the acquisitions of Onnit, The Laundress, Hourglass Cosmetics and Living Proof.
- Advised Bayer on the acquisition of Asklepios BioPharmaceutical.
- Advised The Nielsen Company on the divestiture of Nielsen IQ to Advent International.
- Advised The Nielsen Company on the divestiture of its music data business.
- Advised The Nielsen Company on the acquisitions of SuperData Research and Gracenote.
- Advised Spectrum Brands on the global carve-out and divestiture of its battery business to Energizer.
- Advised YDUQS on the acquisition of Adtalem Global Education’s business in Brazil.
- New York~United States (2017)
- University of Pennsylvania Law School (J.D.) (2016)
- University of Pennsylvania Wharton School (Certificate in Management) (2015)
- American University (B.A., summa cum laude) (2010)