Representative Legal Matters
Xandra regularly advises clients in capital market transactions and works with private equity firms in relation to acquisitions or divestments, pre- and post-integration planning activities, as well as corporate transaction documents.
Xandra's experience prior to joining the Firm includes:
- Advised client in the acquisition of listed recruitment company before the Swedish Competition Authority.
- Advised major Norwegian conglomerate industrial company in its acquisition of large add-on. The transaction was notified to the Swedish Competition Authority and was, despite competition concerns, cleared in Phase I.
- Advised major telecom operator during dawn raid investigation by the European Commission in alleged violation of EU competition rules.
- Advised major PE company in multiple add-on acquisitions within the infrastructure sector, successfully representing the client before the Swedish Competition Authority as well as the European Commission.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Associaton (2018)
- Stockholm University (LL.M, Master of Laws) (2014)
- University of Sussex (LLB, Law with International Relations) (2009)