Xandra Ståhlberg is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Competition Practice Group in Stockholm. Xandra joined the Firm in 2021. Prior to joining the Firm she was managing associate at another major law firm in Stockholm. Xandra has special expertise in competition law matters related to M&A and has experience from public, private and Private Equity transactions as well as advising clients in matters at the Swedish Competition Authority and the European Commission. She has also completed a summer traineeship at the Swedish Competition Authority at the department for Mergers and Cartels.
Xandra focuses her practice mainly on competition law matters related to M&A and has experience from public, private and private equity transactions. She also frequently advises on horizontal and vertical agreements as well as cartel investigations.
Representative Legal Matters
Xandra regularly advises clients in capital market transactions and works with private equity firms in relation to acquisitions or divestments, pre- and post-integration planning activities, as well as corporate transaction documents.
Xandra's experience prior to joining the Firm includes:
- Advised client in the acquisition of listed recruitment company before the Swedish Competition Authority.
- Advised major Norwegian conglomerate industrial company in its acquisition of large add-on. The transaction was notified to the Swedish Competition Authority and was, despite competition concerns, cleared in Phase I.
- Advised major telecom operator during dawn raid investigation by the European Commission in alleged violation of EU competition rules.
- Advised major PE company in multiple add-on acquisitions within the infrastructure sector, successfully representing the client before the Swedish Competition Authority as well as the European Commission.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Associaton (2018)
- Stockholm University (LL.M, Master of Laws) (2014)
- University of Sussex (LLB, Law with International Relations) (2009)
Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå KB is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.