Representative Legal Matters
Regularly advises clients in capital market transaction.
Regulary advises PE firms in relation to acquisitions or divestments, pre- and post-integration planning activities, as well as corporate transaction documents.
Xandra's experience prior to joining the Firm includes:
- Advised client in acquistion of listed recrutiment company before the Swedish Competition Authority.
- Advised major Norwegian conglomerat industrial company in its aqcuisition of large add-on. The transaction was notified to the Swedish Competition Authority and was despite competition concerns, cleared in Phase I.
- Advised major telecom operator during dawn raid investigation by the European Commission in alledged violations of EU competion rules.
- Advised major PE company in multiple add-on acquistions within the infrastructure sector successfully representing the client before the Swedish Competition Authority as well as the European Commission.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Associaton (2018)
- Stockholm University (LL.M, Master of Laws) (2014)
- University of Sussex (LLB, Law with International Relations) (2009)