Athziri is an associate in the Firm's Guadalajara office. She started as a law clerk in the Dispute Resolution & Government Enforcement practice group in 2015. She also advises and defends various clients in litigations carried in different jurisdictions.
Athziri focuses on civil, commercial and administrative judicial proceedings.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a leading French Company in lighting in a constitutional proceeding to defend public bid.
- Advised and procured the enforcement of foreign judgments in Mexico.
- Advised and participated in the collection of debt for a globally leading vehicle factory.
- Defended a global fertilizing company against fraudulent scheme and unjustified claim of debt.
- National CENEVAL Excellence Award, National Center of Higher Education Evaluation
- Participant, Google: Legal Atlas For Street Children (Venezuela, Ecuador, and Mexico)
- Guadalajara~Mexico (2017)
- ITESM (Law Degree summa cum laude) (2013)