Representative Legal Matters
- Advised various corporate borrowers in relation to their financing needs by means of revolving and term loans, cash pooling and factoring arrangements.
- Advised DZ Bank as lender in relation to various financings.
- Advised Commerzbank AG on the EUR80 million financing for the acquisition of a US target group, active in the field of the production of pharmaceuticals.
- Advised LBBW on the acquisition financing regarding a US target, producing pharmaceuticals.
- Advised major banks in connection with various ECA related financings.
- Advised various automotive suppliers in relation to restructuring of existing debt.
- Advised syndicate of banks in relation to debt restructuring of ATS Stahlschmidt & Maiworm.
- Banking & Finance, Chambers Global 2021
- The Best Lawyers in Germany 2022 edition for Banking and Finance Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law since 2020
- Acritas Star, Acritas Sharplegal 2018
- Germany (2001)
- Fordham University (LL.M.) (2002)
- Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen (Referendar Exam) (1998)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.