Dr. Maximilian Sattler
Representative Legal Matters
- Representing a major global technology company in an ICC arbitration concerning a large infrastructure project.
- Representing a major energy provider in an ICC arbitration concerning the construction of a power plant.
- Representing a multinational technology company in a German state court litigation concerning real estate usage rights after an asset deal.
- Representing a multinational logistics provider in a DIS arbitration concerning indemnification after a share deal.
- Representing a major East Asian technology company in an HKIAC arbitration about the sale of electronic equipment to a European customer.
- Representing a European infrastructure company in a German state court litigation concerning the construction of solar parks.
- Advising a major multinational technology company in a US litigation involving European customs law.
- Germany (2013)
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt (Second State Exam) (2013)
- Goethe University of Frankfurt (Dr. iur.) (2013)
- Goethe University of Frankfurt (First State Exam) (2008)
Co-author (with Annette Keilmann), Comments on §§ 420-432 BGB, first English language edition, Beck Verlag, 2020
Author, Comments on Vollstreckungsrecht, ECJ, Unenforceable payment orders are no "authentic instruments", Article 4(10) of Regulation (EU) No 655/2014
Author, "Abandon Ship? West Tankers, Gazprom, and Anti-Suit Injunctions under "Brussels Ia"", 34 ASA Bulletin 2016, 342 et seq.
Co-author, "Vollstreckungsprobleme bei Schiedsverfahren gegen Joint Ventures; zugleich Besprechung des Beschlusses des OLG Karlsruhe" vom 23. Juli 2013 – 8 Sch 2/12, SchiedsVZ 2015, 120 et seq.
Author, "Financial Assistance De Lege Ferenda," Hamburg 2014
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.