Representative Legal Matters
Represented several clients in customs litigation.
Advised on audits conducted by tax and customs authorities.
Acted as consultant on customs auto compliance matters.
Advised on autocorrecting NAFTA certificates of origin.
Advised clients on matters relating to evaluations of customs agents.
Assisted in the restructuring of foreign trade operations.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Chamber of Commerce
- Mexican Bar Association
- Asociación de la Industria Manufacturera y Maquiladora de Occidente
- Consejo Mexicano de Comercio Exterior
- Mexico (2001)
- Universidad Panamericana (Master's Degree Business Law) (2009)
- Escuela Libre de Derecho (Post Graduate Course International Business) (2002)
- University of Guadalajara (Law Degree) (2001)
- Mexico City