Jack Rubin is an associate in Baker McKenzie's London Real Estate Department having joined the Firm in 2012. Jack has spent time working in Baker McKenzie's Hong Kong office.
Jack acts for a wide range of multinational clients, including property investment companies, investment banks and corporate occupiers. He has a particular focus on real estate finance and construction matters but also regularly advises on commercial and residential conveyancing, landlord and tenant issues and the real estate aspects of multi-national corporate transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for a high net worth individual in relation to the GBP 33 million sale of a residential property in Regent's Park, London.
- Acted for a Middle East government entity on the GBP 30 million sale and leaseback of office premises in High Holborn, London.
- Acted for a UK- based developer on the purchase, financing and subsequent sale of an office block in Soho, London with a combined deal value in excess of GBP 110 million.
- Acted for a Chinese real estate development company on the GBP 250 million purchase of an office block in central London.
- Acted for an overseas investor on the GBP 550 million corporate acquisition of a UK business park.
- Acted for a leading hotel operator on the GBP 300 million refinancing of a hotel portfolio.
- Acted for various retail clients on lettings of units within retail parks and shopping centres including Westfield, London.
- Acted for numerous tenants on the multi-million pound lettings of grade A office space in London.
- Acted for a real estate fund on the GBP 15 million financing of a residential development site in Cornwall, England.
- England & Wales (Solicitor)~United Kingdom (2014)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.