Jack Rubin is a senior associate in Baker McKenzie's Real Estate Department having joined the Firm in 2012. Jack has spent time working in Baker McKenzie's Hong Kong and London office.
Jack acts for a wide range of multinational clients, including property investment companies, investment banks and corporate occupiers. He has a particular focus on real estate finance and construction matters but also regularly advises on commercial and residential conveyancing, landlord and tenant issues and the real estate aspects of multi-national corporate transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for a high net worth individual in relation to the GBP 33 million sale of a residential property in Regent's Park, London.
- Acted for a Middle East government entity on the GBP 30 million sale and leaseback of office premises in High Holborn, London.
- Acted for a UK- based developer on the purchase, financing and subsequent sale of an office block in Soho, London with a combined deal value in excess of GBP 110 million.
- Acted for a Chinese real estate development company on the GBP 250 million purchase of an office block in central London.
- Acted for an overseas investor on the GBP 550 million corporate acquisition of a UK business park.
- Acted for a leading hotel operator on the GBP 300 million refinancing of a hotel portfolio.
- Acted for various retail clients on lettings of units within retail parks and shopping centres including Westfield, London.
- Acted for numerous tenants on the multi-million pound lettings of grade A office space in London.
- Acted for a real estate fund on the GBP 15 million financing of a residential development site in Cornwall, England.
- England & Wales (Solicitor)~United Kingdom (2014)
Baker & McKenzie, an Australian Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.