Atziri Rosado Ontiveros practices in the Firm’s Real Estate & Infrastructure Practice Group in Mexico City, where she counsels on related corporate law. She has authored a number of publications for various institutions, including Estudio sobre la constitucionalidad del artículo 5º de la Ley de Instituciones de Crédito for the Universidad Iberoamericana, as well as El derecho a la libre circulación dentro de la Unión Europea de los nacionales de los estados miembros y de los extranjeros for the University of Southampton.
Ms. Rosado offers sound advice on real estate law, infrastructure and financing projects, mortgages, leasing and industrial matters, commercial law and residential trusts.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising on bond offering for a marine engineering services company.
- Coordinating and advising on a syndicated loan for a vessel financing in a multijurisdictional deal.
- Advising a vessel chartering company on a maritime vessel financing and subsequent refinancing.
- Advising an international household appliance company on the acquisition of land for industrial purposes.
- Mexico (2000)
- University of Southampton (LL.M. European Community Law) (2002)
- Universidad Iberoamericana, A.C. (J.D.) (2000)
- Universidad Panamericana (Post Graduate Diploma International Financial Law) (2000)
- Universidad Panamericana (Diploma American Commercial Law) (1999)