L Andrew S. Riccio is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Litigation Group in New York. He represents clients in matters relating to international and domestic disputes. He has experience in arbitration (commercial disputes before institutional (ICC, ICDR, LCIA) or ad hoc tribunals, investment and treaty disputes, before ICSID tribunals and litigation before state and federal courts. Andrew also has experience litigating contested matters arising in the restructuring and insolvency context.
Prior to joining the Firm, Andrew served both as a lawyer at a law firm as well as outside general counsel to an organic foods company.
- Top Rated International Attorney in New York, Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2017-2020
- New York~United States (2016)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York~United States (2016)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York~United States (2016)
- Florida~United States (2011)
- Florida Supreme Court~United States (2011)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida~United States (2011)
- University of Miami School of Law (JD) (2011)
- University of Colorado (BA) (2008)
- Author, "Chapter 23: Modifications or Corrections of International Arbitral Awards," International Arbitration in the United States, Publisher Kluwer Law International B.V., 2018
- Co-author, "Young ICCA Guide on Arbitral Secretaries," Bassiri, Bloch, Bruton, Fellenbaum, Gantenberg, Riccio, and Shofield, ICCA Reports No. 1, April 2014
- Author, "Traduttore Traditore? Does Ordre Public in Article V of the New York Convention Really Mean Public Policy?" Essays on International Arbitration, University of Miami Publication, April 2014
- Co-author, "Arbitral Secretaries," Partasides, Bassiri, Gantenberg, Bruton, and Riccio, 2012
- Co-author, Report at the Singapore International Arbitration Congress, ICCA Congress Series No. 17, pages 327–368