Peter Reinert heads the Firm's Employment Law Practice Group in Zurich, and serves as co-head of the Life Science Industry team. Throughout his more than 20 years of practice, Mr. Reinert has advised numerous companies in complex labor and competition issues and has successfully represented clients in court and administrative proceedings.
Mr. Reinert focuses his practice on Swiss labor law matters, as well as myriad issues related to antitrust and pharmaceutical regulatory law. His corporate clients include many healthcare companies.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a Swiss-based financial institution in its implementation of a consistent bonus scheme in 30 countries worldwide.
- Successfully litigated for a corporate IT client in defending a termination of its CEO without cause.
- Successfully represented corporate clients in investigations initiated by the Swiss Competition Commission.
- Advised pharmaceutical companies in the regulatory aspects of their spin off.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Zurich Bar Association
- Zurich Bar Association - Employment and Competition Law Work Groups
- Swiss Bar Association
- Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht
- Switzerland (1993)
- University of Louvain (LL.M.) (1995)
- University of Zurich (Dr. iur.) (1991)
- University of Zurich (lic. iur.) (1987)