Laura is a partner of the Corporate M&A Group at Baker McKenzie Barcelona. She has a degree in Law and a degree in Business Administration from Pompeu Fabra University and an MBA from IESE Business School. She also has studies in Corporate Law and Governance from the London School of Economics and Political Sciences. She is member of the Barcelona Bar Association since 2010.
Laura joined Baker McKenzie's Corporate M&A practice in 2010 and has more than 13 years' experience advising national and international clients on M&A, private equity, venture capital, joint ventures, acquisition of stakes, strategic alliances, restructurings and other type of transactions, with special focus in the Hotels, Resorts and Tourism, Consumer Goods, Luxury, Retail, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare industries. She also provides corporate and commercial day to day advice to Spanish companies and international companies with presence in Spain.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Barcelona Bar Association
- Barcelona~Spain (2010)
- IESE Business School (MBA)
- Pompeu Fabra University (Degree in Law)
- Pompeu Fabra University (Degree in Business Administration)
- University of Geneva (Erasmus Scholarship)
- The London School of Economics and Political Science (Corporate Law and Governance)
Baker & McKenzie Barcelona S.L.P. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.