Claudia is a partner in the New York office of Baker Mckenzie and a member of the Corporate & Securities Practice Group. She guides multi-national clients how to better align their business operations and manages the implementation of corporate transactions and reorganizations on a global scale. Her experience encompasses post-acquisition integrations, pre-transaction reorganizations, spin-offs, treasury driven reorganizations as well as inter-company debt consolidations and legal entity rationalizations.
Claudia's practice focuses on the design and implementation of international corporate reorganizations as well as corporate governance of worldwide operating US companies and their business activities.
Representative Legal Matters
Before joining Baker McKenzie, Claudia accomplished the following:
- Carve-out of Danaher Corporation's global businesses resulting in the spin-off into two publicly traded companies, Danaher and Fortive.
- Implementation of a new holding company structure for the global operations of an insurance brokerage company, involving more than 30 countries.
- Regulatory driven divisionalization of a multinational ratings company, involving more than 20 countries.
- Multiple post-acquisition integration projects for companies in various sectors.
- Variety of legal entity as well as debt rationalization projects.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association International Law Section
- American Bar Association
- New York~United States (2005)
- Germany (1998)
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (LLM) (2005)
- Humboldt University of Berlin (PhD) (1998)
- University of Muenster (Law Degree) (1994)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.