Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Sika on the partial divestment of the business of MBCC Group to INEOS, in particular with respect to the carve-out of the divested business from the MBCC Group.
- D.H. Deutsche Hospitality Ltd. on the sale of all shares in Steigenberger Hotels AG (with more than 80 hotel operations) to Huazhu Group.
- Advised Cognizant, one of the world's leading service companies, on the real estate aspects of the acquisition of ESG Mobility, a subsidiary of ESG Elektroniksystem - und Logistik - GmbH, a portfolio company of Armira Private Equity.
- Advised Brose Schließsysteme on the sale and leaseback of its Wuppertal site.
- Advised Chr. Hansen on the acquisition of a commercial property and real estate matters in connection with its acquisition of Jennewein Biotechnologie GmbH.
- Advised Air Liquide on real estate matters in connection with the sale of the shares in Schülke & Mayr GmbH to EQT (carve-out and site separation).
- Advicsed Senwes Ltd, a John Deere agricultural machinery distributor in South Africa, on the acquisition of four agricultural machinery dealers in Germany.
- Advised Aurelius Group in the acquisition of LSG Group from Lufthansa.
- Advised Pekside Capital in the acquisition of Grand Hotel Hessischer Hof.
- Advised Flint Group on the sale of its Frankfurt site and partial sales of its Stuttgart site.
- Advising UBS on commercial lease agreements, including the renewal of its lease agreement in OpernTurm, Frankfurt.
- Germany (2016)
- Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz (First State Exam) (2013)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Alexander Wolff, Dr. Oliver Socher, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.