Representative Legal Matters
- Acted as local counsel for several US-based global telecommunications companies on telecommunications regulatory and contract issues.
- Worked for an Australian telecommunications company on its mobile network construction contracts with three network constructors.
- Acted for several XaaS providers in their entry into the public and financial services sectors in the Asia Pacific.
- Assisted a global automotive parts supplier to restructure its Australian operations in 2016 to be run from Singapore. Drafted and negotiated agreements to appoint new distributors, a marketing agreement for the new Australian representative and manufacturer terms.
- Acted for Australian, European and United States suppliers on their major projects with Defence Departments for telecommunications, helicopters, submarines, cybersecurity and other supplies.
- Advised companies and governments on customs and trade matters, particularly the assessment of export controls and sanctions, and the handling of dumping investigations.
- Singapore (2018)
- England & Wales (non-practicing)~United Kingdom (2007)
- New South Wales~Australia (2001)
- Australian Capital Territory~Australia (1997)
- University of New South Wales (LL.M.) (2003)
- University of Tasmania (LL.B. Honors) (1997)
- University of Tasmania (B.A.) (1997)
- Australian National University (Graduate Diploma Legal Practice) (1997)
Co-author, Australia chapter, "Getting the Deal Through, Commercial Contracts," 2016
Co-author, Australia chapter, "The International Comparative Legal Guide to Public Procurement," 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
Co-author, Australia chapter, "The Government Procurement Review (Second Edition)," 2014