As a senior associate for Baker McKenzie's office in London, Tracey advises trustees and companies on a wide range of issues relating to the operation of pension schemes. In particular, she advises on restructuring, mergers, guarantees, compliance, funding, disputes, and the pensions aspects of corporate transactions, including multijurisdictional carve-outs.
Tracey has a strong trustee practice, where she advises on day to day matters as well as company driven projects. Tracey also advises clients on M&A matters and multi-jurisdictional carve-outs. She has a particular focus on clients in the Industrials, Manufacturing and Transportation, and Technology, Media and Telecoms sectors. In addition, she is on the graduate recruitment panel and participates in various Baker Diversity initiatives.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a number of trustee and company clients on the pensions aspects of GDPR compliance and GMP equalisation.
- Advised on sectionalised and unsectionalised scheme mergers.
- Advised on multijurisdictional carve-outs.
- Advised on guarantees, including top-up guarantees and PPF guarantees.
- Advised on Beckmann liabilities associated with TUPE transfers.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (1995)
- College of Law at London (L.S.F.) (1993)
- College of Law at London (C.P.E.) (1992)
- Oxford University (St. Edmund Hall) (2:01) (1991)
Editor, Baker McKenzie Monthly UK Pensions Update, Baker McKenzie
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.