Cecilia Pastor is highly knowledgeable in the areas of mergers, acquisitions and pharmaceutical law. She is a lecturer at ICADE on international agreements for the university’s Masters in Law degree program. Ms. Pastor is a regular contributor to the Spanish chapters of Promoting Medical Products in Europe & North America, Pharmaceutical Advertising, and other publications. She is a member of the Madrid Bar Association.
Ms. Pastor focuses her practice on commercial contracting and corporate restructuring. She also provides skillful advice on international corporate restructuring and all aspects of international commercial agreements. She regularly works on matters related to the healthcare sector.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for Moneygram in its two acquisitions of Spanish companies from a major Spanish bank and a consortium of Spanish savings bank.
- Advised a laboratory on international distribution agreements, supply, manufacturing, development, logistic services, collaboration and financial agreements.
- Advised a medical device manufacturer in its third party commercial sale structure in Spain.
- Advised a food manufacturer in its supply chain reorganization.\
- Acted for a seed manufacturer in various post acquisition integrations.
- Acted for a medical device manufacturer in the corporate restructuring of its Spanish entities.
- Madrid~Spain (1989)
- I.E.D.E. International Business School (Environmental Law) (1997)
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Law Degree) (1988)
- University of Liverpool (LL.B.) (1983)