Jaclyn Pampel is a pro bono partner in Baker McKenzie's Pro Bono Practice. She works with public interest organizations and corporate partners in pro bono teaming efforts locally, nationally and globally. Prior to this, Ms. Pampel was a partner in the Firm's Tax Practice Group and a member of the nationally recognized Tax Controversy subpractice. She has significant trial and leadership experience handling complex, multijurisdictional matters.
Ms. Pampel’s pro bono practice focuses on the direct representation of youth clients, including representations in proceedings ranging from administrative hearings on expulsion and matters before the criminal court. Her recent work focuses on immigration proceedings for women and families.
- U.S. Supreme Court~United States (2009)
- Illinois~United States (2005)
- California~United States (2002)
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (2002)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California~United States (2002)
- Emory University School of Law (J.D.) (2002)
- Valparaiso University (B.A.) (1999)
- Valparaiso University (B.S.) (1999)