Koji Oshima is experienced in international tax and transfer pricing matters. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie in 2008, he worked for Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu.
Mr. Oshima provides support for transfer pricing taxation matters for major multinational clients, often working with other Baker McKenzie transfer pricing professionals in the US, UK, Korea, Germany, China and Singapore. He advises on utilizing advance pricing agreements, transfer pricing documentation projects and pricing research.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a major Japanese company in relation to an advance pricing agreement (APA)
- Assisted a major US financial institute in relation to an APA
- Assisted a major Japanese company in assessing its business value
- Engaged in review of global intellectual property management scheme for a multinational client
- Meiji University (Bachelor's Degree) (2007)