Charlotte is a senior associate in Baker McKenzie's corporate group based in London. Charlotte advises clients in relation to Corporate Reorganisations and general English company law matters.
Having completed her training contract at Baker McKenzie, Charlotte qualified into the corporate group in 2013.
Charlotte has completed two client secondments during her time at Baker McKenzie, spending six months at a multinational pharmaceuticals company in 2014 and ten months at a global financial institution overseeing corporate law matters across EMEA and APAC in 2018 and 2019.
As a member of Baker McKenzie's Global Reorganisations Practice, Charlotte focuses on designing, planning, implementing and delivering cross-border and domestic business transformations for our multinational clients.
Charlotte advises clients across a range of industries, with a particular focus on Financial Institutions and Healthcare.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Sony Music Entertainment in connection with the restructuring aspects of Simon Cowell's acquisition of Sony Music Entertainment's stake in their global joint venture talent and production company.
- Advised a multinational financial institution in respect of the restructuring of its regulated EMEA business across Europe, the Middle East and Africa in anticipation of Brexit.
- Acted for a multinational financial institution with respect to managing its MENA corporate compliance.
- Advised a leading US-headquartered energy company with respect to the post acquisition integration of an acquired group across four jurisdictions.
- Advised on the English law aspects of a post acquisition integration, and entity rationalisation project for a Global pharmaceuticals company.
- Advised on the implementation of an international cash pooling arrangement for a large multinational group of manufacturing and supply companies.
- Advised on the restructuring of the holding company and intercompany financing arrangements of an international shipping company across the UK, US and APAC.
- Advised a Global asset management firm in relation to its English structure and the incorporation of a new English entity.
- Advised a multinational technology and entertainment group in connection with a cash repatriation exercise
Professional Associations and Memberships
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2013)
- College of Law (Legal Practice Course) (2011)
- College of Law (Graduate Diploma in Law) (2010)
- University of Oxford (St. Catherine's College) (BA Hons (Oxon) History) (2009)