Tatsuya Niwa is a member of the Firm’s Corporate M&A Practice Group in Tokyo.
Tatsuya focuses his practice on cross-border mergers and acquisitions and labor law. He also has experience advising on antitrust and dispute resolution matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a domestic listed company in relation to its acquisition by way of tender offer of a foreign company.
- Assisted in various domestic integration and reorganization transactions in relation to both Japanese and international M&A.
- Acted for Japan Pulp and Paper on its acquisition of BJ Ball and Doggett groups operated in Australia and New Zealand.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tokyo Bar Association - Member
- Japan (2014)
- Keio University (JD) (2013)
- Aoyama Gakuin University (LLB) (2011)