Max Nederlof is an associate within the Amsterdam Corporate practice group and specializes in local and cross-border M&A transactions. He is a member of the Global M&A and Private Equity practice group. Max is also a board member of the Amsterdam Young Bar Association (AYBA).
Max focuses on mergers and acquisitions, including corporate takeovers, joint ventures and other alliances, for private equity and strategic parties. He is regularly involved in due diligence investigations and the drafting of commercial contracts.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised EPH Group on the acquisition of the wholesale activities of PZEM and the Sloe power plant.
- Advised BG Light B.V. on the acquisition of It’s About Romi B.V.
- Advised (in cooperation with Danish law firm Accura) Podimo ApS on the acquisition of Dag en Nacht Media B.V.
- Advised Lesjöfors on the acquisition of the Alcomex Group.
- Advised Wega Invest B.V. with its (indirect) sale of Royal Herkel B.V. to Royal Sanders B.V.
- Advised Marel hf. on the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of PMJ.
- Advised Azzurro Associates Limited with the sale of its subsidiaries Pleitmeester B.V. and Data Interface B.V.
- Advised Ellomay Capital Ltd. on the acquisition of a Dutch based renewable energy production facility.
- Advised Ergon Capital on the sale of the Keesing Media Group to BC Partners.
- Advised Wagram Equity Partners on the acquisition of the Creamy Creation Business from FrieslandCampina.
- Advised Waard Leven on the acquisition of a Dutch portfolio of term life and savings policies from Argenta.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Amsterdam Young Bar Association (AYBA)
- Amsterdam (2019)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (LL.M. Togamaster) (2019)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (LL.M. Corporate Law) (2018)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.