Max Nederlof is an associate within Amsterdam Corporate practice group and specializes in local and cross-border M&A transactions. He is a member of the Global M&A and Private Equity practice group.
Max focuses on mergers and acquisitions, including corporate takeovers, joint ventures and other alliances, for private equity and strategic parties. He is regularly involved in due diligence investigations and the drafting of commercial contracts.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Wagram Equity Partners on the acquisition of the Creamy Creation Business from FrieslandCampina.
- Advised Waard Leven on the acquisition of a Dutch portfolio of term life and savings policies from Argenta.
- Tencent (project yawp/sphinx).
- Amsterdam (2019)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (LL.M. Togamaster) (2019)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (LL.M. Corporate Law) (2018)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.