Representative Legal Matters
- Advising numerous globally operating companies from various industries on the implementation of the revised Swiss data protection act as well as on general questions concerning GDPR and on international data transfers.
- Advising several global operating companies (including financial institutions) on questions around outsourcing to cloud service providers.
- Seconded for six months with additional subsequent part-time secondments to a large financial institution to advise on questions around sharing of personal data, banking secrecy and the implementation of the revised Swiss data protection act and on data protection law in general.
- Legal 500 - Rising Star Data Protection (2021)
- Legal 500 - Rising Star Data Protection (2020)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E) (2021)
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- International Bar Association
- Swiss Bar Association - Member
- Zurich Bar Association - Member
- Switzerland (2010)
- Tsinghua University (LL.M.) (2014)
- University of Basel (lic. iur.) (2007)
Co-author (with Alessandro Celli), "Der räumliche Geltungsbereich – Revision DSG" iusNet Digitales Recht, May 26, 2021
Author, " Ist die Datenschutz-Grundverordnung auf mich als Schweizer Arbeitgeber anwendbar – und falls ja, was muss ich beachten?", Treuhand und Revision, Jahrbuch 2019, pp. 223-240, 2019
Co-author, "Completing M&A Transactions Successfully with Chinese Companies in a Swiss Context," LexisNexis Mergers & Acquisitions Law Guide 2016, pp. 32-41, 2016