Kalli McCoy is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Litigation and Government Enforcement Practice Group in Houston. Kalli began her career with the Firm as a summer associate in 2019.
Kalli advises clients on domestic and international disputes across a variety of industries. Her practice encompasses nearly all aspects of litigation, and she represents clients in state and federal court proceedings as well as domestic and international arbitrations.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a private drilling and exploration company in multiple workplace employment investigations, including related litigations in state and federal court. Routinely investigate claims and prepare cases for resolution at trial or mediation.
- Advised a Mexican oil services company in a breach of contract dispute in state court.
- Assisted an investment advisory services company in responding to an ICDR arbitration demand.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas - Member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association - Member
- Texas~United States (2021)
- University of Texas School of Law (J.D., Honors) (2021)
- George Washington University (B.A. in International Affairs and Asian Studies) (2016)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.