Adriana Martinez-Alderete has been a member of the Corporate / M&A Practice Group in the Firm's Juarez office since 2003. Her practice covers general corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, contracts and advice on foreign investment projects in Mexico. She has also provided pro bono work to several local non-profit organizations.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised several clients in the establishment, consolidation, spin-off, conversion, and shut down of operations in Mexico.
- Collaborated in the documentation of various agreements of companies that are part of the maquiladora industry.
- Participated in the restructuring of several companies in Mexico as part of international transactions.
- Participated in the structuring, due diligence, audits, review and preparation of agreements and legal documents and, in general, in the negotiation and closing of several clients' international M&A transactions.
- Participated in the issuance of public instruments before the public broker for the formalization of several corporate transactions.
- Assisted in the incorporation and corporate governance matters of several local non-profit organizations such as Patronato del Centro Cultural Paso del Norte, A.C., and Instituto Promotor para la Educación del Estados de Chihuahua, A.C.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Asociacion Nacional de Abogados de Empresa - Member
- Mexico (2005)
- Universidad Autonoma de Ciudad Juárez (Bachelor of Laws) (2005)