Paloma is a partner in the Madrid office. She has over two decades’ experience gained both in‐house in the Corporate Affairs and Regulatory department of a mobile operator in Spain and in private practice at a Spanish Competition boutique law firm.
Paloma has been recommended as a leading professional by various legal directories, including Chambers Europe, Legal 500 and Who's Who Legal Iberia.
According to Chambers & Partners, clients appreciate that Paloma is "dedicated, hardworking, and pays a lot of attention to detail" (Europe Guide, 2018).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Madrid Bar Association - Member
- Spanish Association for the Defense Competition - Member
- Universite Libre de Bruxelles (LLM in EU Law (Grande Distinction)) (1999)
- Universidad CEU San Pablo (Specialisation in Business Administration) (1998)
- Universidad CEU San Pablo (Law Degree) (1997)