His practice areas include complex litigation relative to real estate ownership and construction in various fields and jurisdiction levels. Regarding international procedural cooperation, he advises on process and documents, taking of evidence, recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments and awards, and proceedings in connection with international treaties and conventions to which Mexico is a party.
David is also experienced in handling a broad range of criminal matters, both collaborating with federal and state prosecutors and as a defense counselor, on matters related to fraud, embezzlement, banking law violations, insurance fraud, theft, and collaborating with prosecutors to represent major companies in criminal matters to prosecute the parties involved.
Representative Legal Matters
Worked in complex litigation involving the real estate, business, and corporate sectors, as well as in the tourism industry.
Participated in multijurisdictional proceedings that have involved enforcement of judgments in Mexico and abroad.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mexico Bar Association – Vice-chair, Mexico Chapter
- Mexico (1999)
- Universidad Panamericana (Post Graduate Studies Procedural Law) (2004)
- Universidad Panamericana (Post Graduate Studies Contract Law) (2002)
- Georgetown University and Universidad Iberoamericana (Post Graduate Studies U.S. Law) (2001)
- Universidad Iberoamericana (North American Law) (2000)
- Instituto Tecnologico y De Estudios Superiores de Occidente (Law Degree) (1999)