Representative Legal Matters
- Advising clients across a broad range of industries on general employment and industrial law issues including termination, performance management, industrial instrument coverage and application, employee relations and independent contractors.
- Advising on and defending general employment-related litigation including unfair dismissal and adverse action claims, good faith bargaining and industrial disputes, breach of contract claims and discrimination claims.
- Advising on transaction-related employment issues in the context of both asset and share sales, including advising on redundancy, termination, transfer, hiring and integration issues.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Australian Labour Law Association - Member
- New South Wales Equal Employment Opportunity Practitioners Association - Member
- Law Society of New South Wales - Member
- New South Wales~Australia (2006)
- Australian National University (LL.B.) (2005)
- University of New South Wales (B.A. History and English) (2001)
- College of Law (Graduate Diploma Legal Practice)
Co-author, "When silence threatens safety: Lessons from the first Canberra Hospital neurosurgical inquiry," 12 JLM 112, 2004