Carl Johan Lie Karlberg
Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå KB
Carl Johan Lie Karlberg is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Private Equity Practice Group in Stockholm. Prior to joining the Firm 2022, Carl Johan practiced as an associate at another major law firm.
Carl Johan focuses his practice mainly on Private Equity and M&A.
Representative Legal Matters
- Systematic Growth in the sale of Voff Premium Pet Food to Axcel
- Colliers International in the acquisition of Pangea Property Partners
- FSN Capital and its portfolio company Håndverksgruppen on multiple acquisitions, including for example K360 Nordic, Magenta Måleri AB and LD Golv & Platt AB
- Mirovia in the acquisitions of Repona, Cloudgruppen Sverige and IT-huset.
- Uppsala University (LL.M, Master of Laws) (2021)
- University of Zurich (exchange) (2020)
Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå KB is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.