Gregory advises national and international clients on the legal aspects of business and commercial laws, the drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements and on litigations before judicial courts or arbitral tribunals.
Gregory is also active in public law and in the administrative practice in advising national and international clients, including public bodies, on the legal aspects of public and administrative laws and of public procurements, the drafting of administrative contracts as well as specifications or mandatory documentation for adjudicating authorities, and assisting bidders at various stages of their bids, selection procedure or performance of public contracts and assisting clients in their litigations before judicial and administrative Courts.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a supplier in the automotive industry on the termination of a supply agreement and subsequent litigation.
- Advised and represented US-based company in the termination and renegotiation of commercial agency contract with a European agent.
- Advised a supplier in the automotive industry on pre-contractual and contractual negotiations of supply agreements with European car manufacturer.
- Advised and represented a major European supplier on the successful suspension and annulment of a major public procurement.
- Advised a public entity for the preparation and launch of a competitive dialog for the award of a DBF contract for the development of a large housing neighbourhood in Brussels Region.
- Advised and represented an international company in all the legal aspects of the organization and the promotion of its international sport events and championships, including automobile and motorcycle races and support races, support events such as concerts with international performers, shows, negotiation with host cities, broadcasters, participating teams, drivers and sponsors.
- Advised and represented a Formula One driver with respect to drafting, reviewing and negotiation of driver agreement and sponsorships agreements.
- Brussels~Belgium (2006)
- Free University of Brussels (Law Degree, magna cum laude) (2006)
Author, “Laying Down the Law - legal and technical issues of autonomous vehicles,” Future of Transportation, January 2018
Author, "Driving Connected car into the future," European forum, January 2016
Author, "Administration proceedings in UK - What future for Manor and Catheram Formula One teams?" F1i Magazine, February 2015
Author, "Options and specific termination provisions in Formula One drivers agreements," F1i Magazine, April 2015
Author, "Litigations and interim proceedings in European jurisdictions," F1i Magazine, August 2015