Bryan is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s San Francisco office. He represents clients in connection with a wide variety of corporate transactions, including merger and acquisitions, domestic and cross-border reorganizations, private equity investments and minority investments.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised MyTheresa's reorganization in connection with Neiman Marcus's Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- Advised Symantec Corporation in the international implementation of the sale of its Enterprise Security assets to Broadcom Inc. (announced deal value USD 10.7 billion).
- Advised Calera Capital in its acquisition of Thayer Power & Communication Line Construction Company, LLC from The Anderson Group, LLC.
- California~United States (2018)
- Illinois~United States (2015)
- Notre Dame Law School (JD cum laude)
- University of California at Berkeley (BA)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.