Yuki Kondo is an associate in Baker McKenzie's IP/ITC Practice Group in Tokyo office and is a member of the IP/ITC Practice Group. She focuses on intellectual property law, information technology, and domestic and cross-border transactions related to IP/ITC. Yuki Kondo is a native Japanese speaker and speaks English.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a US-based company in patent litigation against a Japanese company.
- Provided data protection advice to various multinational companies on international data transfers.
- Drafted a data transfer agreement for a Japanese pharmaceutical company.
- Conducted IP due diligence in M&A transactions targeting Japanese companies.
- Represented foreign companies in customs seizures of counterfeit products.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tokyo Bar Association - Member
- Japan (2014)
- Tokyo University School of Law (J.D.) (2013)
- Keio University (LL.B.) (2011)