Dr. Annette Keilmann
Annette advises and represents clients in disputes, mainly relating to construction and the engineering industry. While her advisory activity includes proceedings before German courts, she focuses on arbitration cases, most notably in the area of plant construction and infrastructure projects.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a major global technology company in an ICC arbitration about an infrastructure project (value of matter in dispute estimated at more than EUR 3 billion).
- Acted for two German multinational companies in arbitration proceedings related to the construction of offshore wind farms.
- Leads and supervises a team defending a major automobile manufacturer in a mass litigation regarding alleged manipulation of diesel cars.
- Advised a German stock corporation in a litigation case involving rolling bearings.
- Advised a British international company in the energy sector in litigation cases over the termination of a project (including financing issues).
- Acritas Star, Acritas Sharplegal 2018 and 2021
- The Best Lawyers in Germany 2022 edition for Litigation
- Workshops on lease contracts for PRO BONO Mannheim – Studentische Rechtsberatung e.V.
- Germany (2007)
- Referendariat District Court Mannheim (Second State Exam) (2007)
- University of Mannheim (Doctorate) (2005)
- University of Mannheim (First State Exam) (2002)
- Co-author, "International Arbitration 10x10: 100 Facts an in-house counsel needs to know," 1st edition, 2022
- Co-author (with Jörg Risse), "Kaufpreisverzinsung in M&A-Transaktionen," NZG 2021, October 2021
- Co-author (with Maximilian Sattler), Comments on §§ 420-432 BGB, first English language edition, Beck Verlag, 2020
- Co-author, "The Complete (but Unofficial) Guide to the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot," 1st through 6th edition, 2013-2021
- Greenberg, Simon, in: DRI Book Review (1) - May 2015
- Hayward, Benjamin, in: Deakin Law Review, Vol. 19, No. 2, 2014, p. 379
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.