Dr. Annette Keilmann has 10 years of experience in domestic and international commercial litigation and arbitration. She advises on dispute resolution and real estate law, and regularly supports clients in matters relating to construction and commercial lease. She frequently publishes articles on international arbitration and lectures on conducting negotiations at the University of Mannheim. She has been named as stand-out lawyer in the 2018 Acritas Stars report.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a major global technology company in an ICC arbitration about an infrastructure project (value of matter in dispute estimated at more than EUR 3 billion).
- Acted for a German multinational company in arbitration proceedings related to the construction of an offshore wind farm.
- Advised a German stock corporation in a litigation case involving rolling bearings.
- Represented a German based multinational technology company in arbitration proceedings according to the DIS Rules (dispute relating to the construction of a steel platform for an offshore substation).
- Acritas Star, Acritas Sharplegal 2018
- Germany (2007)
- Referendariat District Court Mannheim (Second State Exam) (2007)
- University of Mannheim (Doctorate) (2005)
- University of Mannheim (First State Exam) (2002)