Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a major global technology company in an ICC arbitration about an infrastructure project (value of matter in dispute estimated at more than EUR 3 billion).
- Acted for two German multinational companies in arbitration proceedings related to the construction of an offshore wind farms.
- Advised a German stock corporation in a litigation case involving rolling bearings.
- Advised a British international company in the energy sector in litigation cases over the termination of a project (including financing issues).
- The Best Lawyers in Germany 2022 edition for Litigation
- Acritas Star, Acritas Sharplegal 2018
- Germany (2007)
- Referendariat District Court Mannheim (Second State Exam) (2007)
- University of Mannheim (Doctorate) (2005)
- University of Mannheim (First State Exam) (2002)
- Co-author (with Jörg Risse), "Kaufpreisverzinsung in M&A-Transaktionen," NZG 2021, October 2021
- Co-author (with Jörg Risse), "Die Gerichtskostenfreiheit für den Bund und die Länder ist verfassungswidrig," Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, Recht und Politik, Jahrgang 56, Heft 4 (2020), 480-497
- Co-author (with Maximilian Sattler), Comments on §§ 420-432 BGB, first English language edition, Beck Verlag, 2020
- Co-author, "The Complete (but Unofficial) Guide to the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot," 1st through 5th edition, 2013-2019
- Greenberg, Simon, in: DRI Book Review (1) - May 2015
- Hayward, Benjamin, in: Deakin Law Review, Vol. 19, No. 2, 2014, p. 379
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.