Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a major global technology company in an ICC arbitration about an infrastructure project (value of matter in dispute estimated at more than EUR 3 billion).
- Acted for a German multinational company in arbitration proceedings related to the construction of an offshore wind farm.
- Advised a German stock corporation in a litigation case involving rolling bearings.
- Advises a British international company in the energy sector in litigation cases over the termination of a project (including financing issues).
- Acritas Star, Acritas Sharplegal 2018
- Germany (2007)
- Referendariat District Court Mannheim (Second State Exam) (2007)
- University of Mannheim (Doctorate) (2005)
- University of Mannheim (First State Exam) (2002)
Author, Comments on §§ 428-432 BGB, Dannemann/Schulze, German Civil Code, 2020
Co-author, "The Complete (but Unofficial) Guide to the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot," 1st through 5th edition, 2013-2019
Greenberg, Simon, in: DRI Book Review (1) - May 2015
Hayward, Benjamin, in: Deakin Law Review, Vol. 19, No. 2, 2014, p. 379