Diana Juárez Martinez joined the Tax Practice Group of Baker McKenzie’s Mexico City office in 2008. She advises on general tax planning and international taxation.
Diana Juárez focuses her practice on corporate and personal income tax, VAT, corporate reorganizations, international tax planning, tax treaties and estate planning. She represents software, high technology and e-commerce companies.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised major multinational technology companies on local tax issues.
- Provided legal and tax advice to important insurance companies introducing life and investment products in Mexico.
- Provided tax advice to several clients on mergers and acquisitions.
- Developed a tax strategy for foreign software companies on income from licensed software.
- Provided tax advice to leading companies on the structure of their sale operations.
- Mexico (2008)
- Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (Course on Interpretation of Tax Treaties) (2014)
- Duke University and Instituto Tecnologico Autónomo de Mexico (Diploma - International Taxation) (2014)
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (J.D.) (2011)
- New York University (LL.M. in Taxation)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.