Dr. Tobias Höfling is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Frankfurt office. He joined the Firm in 2013, after having previously worked for the Firm as a research assistant in 2011 and 2012. In 2010, Dr. Höfling was a research assistant at the Institute for Law Teaching at the University of Passau.
Dr. Höfling advises clients on international arbitration matters. He represents national and multinational companies, with a focus on large industrial projects and particularly on the railway industry.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advises a client on a dispute, worth over EUR600 million, concerning construction of a power plant.
- Represents a multinational company in dispute concerning a large manufacturing project of rolling stock.
- Germany (2013)
- Oberlandesgericht Frankfurt am Main (Assessor Exam) (2013)
- University of Passau (Dr. iur.) (2012)
- University of Passau (Referendar Exam) (2010)