Dawn Ho is a local principal in the Finance & Projects Group of Baker McKenzie Wong & Leow. She has been with the Firm since April 2003. Prior to joining the Finance & Projects team, Dawn was a disputes lawyer and has experience as a litigator. She was also involved in international arbitration disputes and construction disputes.
Dawn has extensive experience acting for both lenders and borrowers in domestic and international transactions. She focuses on general banking and finance, acquisition finance and asset finance.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for CP All Public Company Limited, the borrower in a USD 6 billion financing facility to fund the acquisition of shares in Siam Makro Public Company Limited.
- Acted for the lenders in a USD 950 million term loan and working capital facilities to a major Indonesian coal mining company.
- Acted for the lenders in relation to a A$ 620 million financing to Frasers Logistics & Industrial Trust for its acquisition of a portfolio of 51 industrial properties in Australia.
- Acted for the borrower in relation to a USD 580 million facility for the acquisition of the shares of a public listed company in Singapore.
- Acted for the lender in relation to a USD 350 million facility to finance the purchase of condensate for the production of light naphtha, middle distillates and aromatics in Indonesia.
- Acted for the lenders in a multi-million loan facility for the refurbishment of a luxury hotel in Yangon.
- Acted for a Thai bank in relation to a USD 168 million facility to a multinational corporation for the acquisition of 10 Trinity Square in London.
- Acted for a Thai bank in relation to a USD 135 million facility for the acquisition of shares in an Indonesian target company.
- Acted for the lenders in a USD 200 million loan facility for the construction of a five-star luxury hotel and residences in central London.
- Acting for the lenders in relation to a USD 112 million facility for the acquisition of shares in a company listed in Oslo, Norway.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Singapore Academy of Law
- Law Society of Singapore
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2006)
- Singapore (2001)
- National University of Singapore (LL.B. Honours) (2000)