Liliana Hernandez is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Mexico City office. With seven years of experience, she regularly advises on a broad range of employment and labor matters.
Ms. Hernandez mainly advises clients in general employment matters, including preparing and reviewing of labor documents such as job offer letters, employment agreements, incentives agreements, internal policies, code of conducts, employment termination documents, stock options plan. She is also focused on determining strategies for employment termination processes, international assignments, transfer of employees (employer substitutions), modification of labor conditions, collective bargaining and union negotiations, conducting labor due diligence and compliance investigations, as well as providing training to company officers regarding labor matters, sexual harrassment and other issues.
Representative Legal Matters
- Conducting due diligence for mergers and acquisitions.
- Advised on labor redundancies.
- Handled major projects involving outsourcing.
- Represented clients in negotiations with unions regarding collective bargaining agreements and modification of working conditions.
- Represented clients in matters involving the termination of executives and transfer of expatriates.
- Represented clients in complex employer substitutions.
- Conducting training for companies, regarding labor matters, sexual harassment, discrimination, among others.
- Mexico (2010)
- University Iberoamericana (J.D.) (2010)