Dr. Robin Haas is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Munich office. He joined the Firm in 2015 after spending his legal clerkship in the jurisdiction of the Higher Regional Court in Karlsruhe.
Dr. Haas focuses his practice on all aspects of capital market and corporate law matters, with particular emphasis on compliance issues.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised an international company on an anti-corruption investigation focusing on Russia and the involvement of US authorities.
- Advised an international company on the drafting of compliance provisions for a joint venture.
- Advised an international company on the coordination of compliance training in Europe.
- Advised an international company on the restructuring of its compliance organization.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- German American Lawyers Association (DAJV)
- Germany (2015)
- University of Mannheim (Dr. jur.) (2015)
- Referendariat District Court Mannheim (Assessor Exam) (2014)
- Columbia University School of Law (LL.M.) (2012)
- University of Mannheim (Referendar Exam) (2010)