Alberto José González Torres
Alberto Gonzalez Torres practices in the area of employment law. He is a member of the Buenos Aires Bar Association and the San Isidro Bar Association. Alberto frequently contributes to The Global Employer — a Firm-sponsored publication — and has served as speaker for several Baker McKenzie conferences. He also co-authored Argentina's Proposed Labor Law Agreements for the National Law Center.
Alberto focuses his practice on general employment advice, employment contracts, litigation, workers compensation, as well as social security and pension funds. He also practices in the areas of health medical organizations, collective employee terminations and occupational health and safety matters. Alberto also provides sound advice on collective bargaining agreements, and represents clients in union negotiations.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Buenos Aires Bar Association - Member
- San Isidro Bar Association - Member
- Argentine Association of Labor, Employment and Social Security Law - Member
- Private Buenos Aires Bar Association - Member
- San Isidro (1991)
- Buenos Aires~Argentina (1991)
- Catholic University of Argentina (J.D.) (1991)