Francesco Goisis is a member of the Firm’s Environmental Law, Public Law, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Law and Real Estate practice groups. A member of the Milan Bar Association, he was admitted to represent clients before ordinary courts and Supreme Courts in 2001 and 2008, respectively. He is a tenured full professor of administrative law at the State University of Milan, where he lectures on environmental law and public law and has been visiting scholar at the Universities of Cardiff and Nottingham (Public Procurement Research Group). Mr. Goisis has authored and co-authored several scientific and practical publications on public, European, environmental and administrative law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted in litigations before an administrative court for important Italian corporations, whose selections as general contractors to realize waste treatment plants were challenged for alleged violations of legislation governing project finance procedure and environmental assessments.
- Assisted leading companies operating in the field of renewable sources of energy to set up photovoltaic and wind plants in Southern Italy.
- Assisted a leading US corporation in its contractual relationship (public service concession) with the Italian gaming authority for managing an important public lottery.
- Assisted a leading Italian manufacturing company against the request of annulment of an integrated environmental authorization in an extraordinary appeal before the Head of State.
- Assisted major chemical companies in clean up operations in relation to historical contaminations.
- Challenged before the Administrative Court of Rome and before the Council of State certain fines imposed by the antitrust authorities for alleged violations of antitrust and consumer protection law.
- Italy (2001)
- University of Milan (Ph.D. Administrative Law) (2002)
- University of Milan (J.D., cum laude) (1998)