Fernando is a junior associate in the Corporate/M&A practice group of Baker McKenzie. He completed his law degree in May 2021, as well as a Specialization in Commercial Entities Law in March 2022. He joined Baker McKenzie in January 2019 working since then for the Mexico City Office. Previously, he was a law clerk in another firm where he worked in the area of administrative and constitutional law litigation.
Since 2019 Fernando has focused on the general corporate matters, as well as in mergers and acquisitions, carrying out due diligence, drafting of contracts and other documents, as well as in matters related to foreign investment and cross-border transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Provided legal assistance in the purchase and sale process of several international and national companies dedicated to different sectors, including energy, pharmaceutical, mining, transportation, among others.
- Assisted two leading multinational pharmaceutical companies in a cross-border internal restructuring.
- Assisted with general corporate services to several international and national companies.
- Participated in the incorporation and liquidation of several companies.
- Advising the company Check-Eat/MassChallenge on general corporate matters, especially in the drafting of a shareholders' agreement.
- Mexico (2021)
- Universidad Panamericana (Specialization course in Commercial Entities) (2022)
- Universidad Panamericana (Law Degree) (2021)
- Preparatoria UP (2016)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.