Fernando is a junior associate in Baker McKenzie's Corporate/M&A practice group. He finished his law studies in May 2021. He joined Baker McKenzie in January 2019 working since then for Mexico City Office. Previously, he was a law clerk at Accuracy Legal and Consulting, S.C. where he worked in the administrative and constitutional litigation area.
Fernando focuses on general corporate law matters, as well as mergers and acquisitions, the preparation of agreements related to the same, and foreign investment matters. He has participated in corporate restructurings and due diligence of different companies.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted a leading multinational pharmaceutical company in an internal corporate restructuring.
- Assisted a leading international audio visual entertainment services company in an internal corporate restructuring.
- Assisted a leading international logistics company in an internal corporate restructuring.
- Provided general corporate services to several international companies.
- Participated in the incorporation and liquidation of several international companies.
Advising the company Check-Eat/MassChallenge on general corporate matters. Especially in the drafting of a Shareholders' agreement.
- Mexico (2021)
- Universidad Panamericana (Law Degree) (2021)
- Preparatoria UP (2016)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.